Saturday, November 13, 2010

Have you Peeked?

......At my sweet little Etsy, Dear Moments
 
I have been having such fun doing outside photo shoots of these sweet little guys. They pose just where I want them too and are so cooperative! If only the lighting where just as helpful! ;)
I've been sitting in my front yard, in the midst of leaves, sticks, and grass, trying to get the perfect shots to show off the character of these little cuties!
(I just don't know why so many people who have driven and walked by while I'm shooting photos have given me weird looks...like "um...why are you sitting in your front yard with a camera and tiny shoes.....?"
Come on, people! That isn't weird at all! *tee hee*

After all that photography, I've finally listed a few more things! 
Take a peek and let me know what is your favorite!
Know someone with a little kiddo who might need some toasty baby shoes this winter? Tell them about Dear Moments.

Going to a baby shower sometime soon? Go with something unique: Baby slipper shoes from Dear Moments!
Don't forget... 
There are only 42 days, 11 hours, 34 minutes, and 4 seconds of shopping days until Christmas! :)

Who is on your list this year?

1 comment:

  1. If you would give me a grandbaby, I would buy him/her some of these. :) Hee hee! They are darling...I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete