Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Husband!

January 6th was Rich's birthday! We were blessed to have our friends Andrew and Alyssa from MBI in town for a couple of days! We played some fun games, ate yummy Giordanos deep dish pizza, and celebrated the beginning of Rich's 24th year!
Playing the game "Last Word"
I love how Rich always finds a way to make me laugh....

 Yes, he lit his own birthday candles... our big lighter is low on fuel, and I'm not so quick with matches, so he helped me out!
Happy birthday Husband of mine, who I love so much!
I'm reminded everyday of how blessed I am to have you in my life.
In areas that I am weak, you are stronger.
We fit together so perfectly, complementing each other in our ways.
I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with knowing you for over seven years.
And even more thankful that I've gotten to be your wife for nearly 2 1/2 years! :)
I love you to the moon!
Much love, Lindsey
Isn't he just so handsome?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, loved seeing the pics and hearing your love for Rich! Loved the pic of him with the cards in his mouth! Haha! You two are so cute. We love you tons!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete