Monday, January 7, 2013

The Joy Dare

One of my goals this year is to record 3 things that I am thankful for each day. Choosing gratitude can make a powerful difference in my daily life. Now, I love being a stay-at-home wife and mom, but there are moments when I would rather complain than choose thankfulness. I am looking forward to seeing how this Joy Dare changes the way I think about my husband and son, as well as day to day life.

Beginning a little late today (due to after Christmas company and my son and husband's birthdays), I hope to share many of these things I am grateful for. I know that gratitude will change me...and I am excited to see those results in my life.

Day 1


  • A husband who provides for our family. He works hard and is great at his job!
  • For a one year old son who is learning new words each day. There is nothing more fun than saying "Carson, say 'duck'" and from the back seat of our mini van, we hear a tiny voice say "Duuuh". Total joy.
  • Two hours to eat lunch and clean house while little guy is napping! Very long naps are so rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment